Major Online Advertising Company in Austin Texas is looking for new hires in this fast paced industry. The Account Manager will be responsible for providing day-to-day client management for large portfolio of publishers. In this role, the AM will work with Adscend Media’s publisher management team and external partners in order to achieve the objectives of winning value-producing new business, driving publisher satisfaction and growing revenues.
– Main point of contact for a client portfolio and is responsible for building relationships within publisher accounts, identifying customer business requirements, and articulating a clear vision of our solutions for the client.
– Responsible for overall publisher satisfaction, resulting in publisher retention and organic growth. This includes ensuring that their current needs are being met, identifying new business opportunities, and communicating appropriate and relevant client needs with team members internally.
– Research and recruit new publishers through all available outlets, including but not limited to LInkedin,Facebook, forums, tradeshows, spotting trends, internet research, etc.
– Work in tandem with advertiser management team & marketing team to meet publisher’s needs. Have an ability to identify noteworthy feedback among client communications and pass to product development team.
– Analyze publisher statistics to maximize revenue and to identify growth opportunities, recognize trends, optimize campaigns, and troubleshoot issues.
– Implement initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, create new growth opportunities, and increase ROI (e.g. hosting webinars)
-Efficiency in email, online chat, video chat, and phone communications.
-Familiarity with having conversations about technical aspects of online ads or campaigns.
-Ability to work in a high volume and demanding atmosphere, and ability to prioritize work load.
· College/University Education.
· Must have experience in the affiliate marketing industry
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and cover letter. No remote jobs available